Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: G.O.M.L.A.D.E.R.

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.




4/26/14 6:41 PM 3 days ago
Hey, continuing from last call. You know I just. I need to. Keep writing in whatever way I need to keep writing. I don't need to write in any way that is beyond my need to keep writing. I seem to have 8 You need to keep writing, and I seem to have an inherent predisposition to keep writing. You Know. To the extent that I have that to keep doing that and You know. If I get inspired and try to sit down or to write it. You know I get a Corder. I get a part of our pet. G. O. M. L. A. D. E. R. Something you know. Just just do it keep doing it in and there. Maybe come a time when. Please move forward. Things mobile. Why But You know I just. So, Hi, This site is a few micro manage that. That you You know you force that like you know a basketball player that would force a shot. You know Now, you know going with the best Goldman at forgiving yourself open locks and You know, working on different aspects of your game that or not. You know that don't come naturally or not the You know, and the One said necessarily come most naturally to you share. Yeah that makes sense, fill in some ways you know this may be. This may just be something You know that I've decided at some point. This may be one of those like project type aspects of choice department along the line. This is release had every aspect of my existence show up in more or less the same way any project that I have the cake. It is going to fit into the template so. You know that, so that's good. Maybe good or bad news. I think in terms of success that probably badness. Because there really isn't a lot of pieces. There's no There is no precedent, for, and he sort of success. But You know, I think one aspect that is always been truly this is that In terms of being able to articulate something. It's just. Kinda takes a long time, hey hi acknowledge the possibilities that that is a story. You know about myself that I made up, I thought I accepted along the line.

No comments: