Thursday, April 3, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: expressing our fierce

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience. 



3/16/14 3:55 PM 5 days ago

Art:
Alright little continuation here. I just. In particular, I think the phone call but will is gonna be fun I want to. I know that you have your concerns about the project me kind of almost like Hey Al, I know you've had your concerns about the project. And your concerns about my relationship, with your brother and I don't want to spend any time. Ohh. Really trying to A lady any of those years. But. I would insist I would like you to share some of those concerns with me 2, get some of those fears get some of those concerns. Express, because it is in expressing our fierce in our concerns. That they lose our power lose their power over i something along those lines. So we have The A. Reduce to nothing but a story and So that, that's. That's another one. I think it was other. Bernard. I kinda want of express. Maybe that I am. You know I had to have a vocation and I too, A M 8 Shepherd. Of, salts and you know almost really kind of scary a little bit of a along those lines like Yeah, if you are Shepherd in people's like your Shepherd to him in the wrong direction. First, the phone call this is probably gonna make it difficult for any of them is really go along with the phone call itself will not express any of those misgivings So. You Know an invite at each one of them to call and to keep calling me a call as often as possible. Call whenever you feel like it. Call in the middle of the night and I will listen to those messages. You know, reconstruct is surgery has made it difficult for me to communicate that communicate to my text, took voice, software but. You can always know that I've list and I listen to everything but i here everything and I. I have. I could.

No comments: