Monday, April 28, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: my hubby is Newark a strap

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.




4/26/14 6:32 PM 21 hours ago
Hello. I am just calling to talk a little bit about songs that I've been working on recently had been working on, don't. Smile. No, what, don't wait. ON the smile on there and kind of an interesting son. The minutes somewhat of an existence til sentiment. The that is contingency. Where you can't. It basically has no guide posts you know, at certain points. And like I think would be, your Christian perspective on that. But, certainly cannot always look for those. So which way to go. At any given point becomes very ambiguous very unclear and not waiting on that and not calling necessarily on two's. From ones environment. I was able to write the bridge today which was kind of hoping that I would be able to do. I say. When the stars in my eyes, have faded away Yeah, Tahoe skin plan. It's a this is leaving, she. But the components. I look for. The sound on the rise, and time that I remember the day IN another person's in another place in time. How, you'd never You know you didn't have You know that I would never pay them 9th. I think my time while they wait for the way. So whoever there and I would imagine people who would steer me in one direction or another kind of parking back to a time. When that would have happened and It does seem to be the case. At least at this stage, my life. I have a life. Talk to 18. At that is the case, and parking back to those days when it was not the case, hopefully early childhood created which is Very my hubby is Newark a strap. Very strange, our pet geos with sending bass lines, and I don't know what makes sense, but then Finally call my name.

No comments: