Saturday, April 5, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: Hey, Proust

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.



3/20/14 4:03 PM 8 days ago

Art:
So I think one of the things were thinking about. Here is The Idea. Of, be coming, next to nothing. And I was best kind of the reality as a possible reality and I was. We talk about becoming not so much, point content and I think you probably shouldn't be are up, but certainly You know, okay. Board of the source of all being that ordering toward the ground of our being. But rather, pointing towards in and. Being. Really just the frame 4, other people's, hey Ideas and addresses since. So if, frame for a sounding board for. Hey, Proust. 4 okay all these things. And and, in some ways you surfing in place taking credit in some ways appropriate in. But at the same time be coming, less and we'll sit in the process, we, For some reason, then allowing them to come through us, in allowing these addresses, to come through us. We feel. In some ways, I didn't in some way I don't know is if our existence is been strengthened or further justified I. I read echo in these Ideas and sentiments, and I to rinse is. And yet, I think as time goes on. And we get law old into this kind of activity more and more. We become less and less it. Maybe it's a good thing. Maybe the left trying to think this is we become close to nothing. In the sense that We recognize. It's hurtful to consult God. But I think there's also a kind of conflict or a nearly nothing, nothing, ed. CS Lewis puts it, as being Well, the hell is like.

No comments: