Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Farthington's voicemail: server our possibility

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience. 



3/16/14 3:50 PM 5 days ago

Art:
Hello okay. Well, This is actually call kind of Talking about calls that I'd like to have Dr frightening to me some point. Will and Joe and Father other Bernard, possibly and possibly even and Joan Bogan natural Hogan, Joe Joe, Lazarus young. Joe Lazarus Joe's Lazarus junior You know I'd like to say I have to be pretty freaky. So, the idea is. I want to type up some text. And then of course i wanna have a generated in Tempe. 3. File, and I wanna play that M P 3 file through You know anything really, iTunes, server our possibly You know, even just posted rate online. Flash Player. But I wanna kind of positive you know it doesn't really deposit all that well, so that's one idea that I have is I just wanna have, pauses interesting pauses, sounds like it'll sound a little Mark humanistic So. And then How do I want to do this. I mean, I guess, send these to your email and just like a blank email from Carlton Farthington We're a either a late Or the, and probably more like with the M P 3 file uploaded and We need to give him a heads up that I'm going to be doing this and then just invite them to share their concerns, about the project and anything else that happens to be on their minds. By calling, the 910 number. So. That's kind of the idea at this point. I hope that's just recorded I don't know. I should be getting to the end of 3 minutes. At this point. But anyways. We'll try that.

No comments: