Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: certain final finished products in my mind cell

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.




4/6/14 8:59 PM 2 weeks ago
No. A. Let's go to the last 10 I. I guess one thing that we could say is that we could do a little better job of turning these more process oriented endeavors into things that would lead us a little bit closer. Or A would at least have products certain final finished products in my mind cell. I don't know quite what to say about that just yet, but I do wanna value at this idea, the karaoke S as something that is. Pretty solidly What I'm thinking that I do wanna work out certain things about the songs that I have all I have a ways to go with that and want to get a better sense of these songs I. I may 12 and they wanna transpose them. Tell me want to get them into a different key You know there's a lot of things I would like to do. In the process. And those things are very easy to do, using some of these back contract, programs like the end of the box. And so there is definitely a couple of things Center, down the road, you know. Obviously Karaoke is not anyone so i do you know if A real pleasing finished product. Although You Know Who knows. It actually might be a product in of itself. So it has the potential to be exact. But yeah, and then and then it is actually i should say it is a product and what's up. It's something that as we get it done. We can use it immediately. Now I need to spend. A little bit of time creating that caster which is not going to be easy. But You know, I think there's something in that as well as just getting maybe better at that whole process of costuming. It's an area that I don't really know a whole lot about I think it's an area that So I could. Practice son, you know, during some of those. Some of those karaoke performances getting better at that and You know, having that as an option when we get two later products. Having some. No Holland some expertise with regard to that. Also, maybe having some costuming canal accumulating some more. Options In terms of costuming. And once you have those things and I think you, you can always go back to that so. That's another thing about this, is that When you are biding their time. You have created a process oriented thing, that can be used as a product at any given point. You know it, so if things slow down.

No comments: