Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: I should be able to possum off eventually

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.



4/6/14 8:02 PM 6 days ago
The idea of with The karaoke. Two were. Not really care if you two are but a sequence or two, or back. By back in tracks and playing my music in various forms. I think. Is it is kind of, and appealing first step. I am very interested. Of course and recording playing shows and those types of things. They do see a little seem a little bit far off because I have, still quite a bit. I was. So lyrical content right. I feel, pretty confident but you never know. Whether or not. I don't, be able to finish them all but I have some C medically related song since. I think that I should be able to possum off eventually. But I don't have a lot of time right now because I'm doing lots of other things. But I. I do like the idea, of getting something like and in the box, not, putting a plug in for that. But something like that For up for a number of different reasons. I think the main one being as I could put together one of these shows fairly quickly and. Please work in that direction. I think one of the pick one of the key. Disposition's our mentality is that we need to have, is to really in addition to looking at Big finished products that are gonna be you know long ways off. In our case. We also need identify any incremental things that will get us any closer to those things. And I mean. Incremental thinks it actually can't have a product associated with them, and themselves. And I think the that the we, karaoke. 2. Are would be a good but. Very good example of that. Where You know you would be creating maybe files you would be creating you know getting a pretty good idea, maybe a flow that you might like. I mean, you might really like some of the arrangements to come out of the 3rd for actually pretty good things about in the box and You have a give people a pretty good idea of the flow of things when and if they do choose to the come involved in the larger project. But in the mean time. Actually, there's a smaller projects. So, thinking in those terms of what incremental steps, could be projects and themselves, what's what. Incremental steps, could be fully realized, products and and actually give you a little bit of mileage and of themselves. Is is big question, I think.

No comments: