Friday, April 25, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: The Ericsson

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.



4/12/14 10:19 AM 12 days ago

So misgivings about everything was. Just the usual lack of time. Bolt, on the dated days a week to week basis and in terms of the amount of life. But it's last You know so that that becomes kind of the an issue. I obviously I do think that this is one of those niche areas. It is pretty much what yet to be explore. I mean, I don't know, 981 With, played kind of the D H card yet That. Yeah, actually, GED. Good thing You know we've kinda been putting this whole thing in the hands of the young for so long. And sure you know they do have certain things going for them. But. You Know. What about I mean with the wrestlers for my friend talk about this a little bit that that rs alert really comes into their own in their 36 And I mean he. If you if you had the physical shape to do it at this point, probably would be of much better wrestlers at this point. If any wise in the day back in the day because Because, you let it come to your a little bit more you know You know a little bit more of the process, You're not kinda going on your first impressions anymore. You kind of understand a bit of the process. Now little bit different for us is that You know I don't know. I mean, we have in really ever been payments or done and that sort of limelight so. You Know. That's We're, Come come at that. That is, as people who have not had that experience. So I mean we don't really have. That it damage, so much and have a Having seen kind of the way things unfold I have, had the experience of seeing the creative process on falls and. And the patient. It is necessary for that. You know the process that brought. The error that maybe be an advantage that quite a bit of writing at this point. The on writing music and The Ericsson, have some understanding is that process. So You know for what it's for us but I. I think the key there is the never. Never be embarrassed but any of those fax never be apologetic about any of those.

No comments: