Saturday, April 12, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: concert for iPhones

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.



4/5/14 4:01 PM 6 days ago
 Well I don't know quite what gonna talk about right now. So I need to call. And, hey chat a little, just a few things up. Like where we are gonna go out all the down. Hmm. Yeah, I think at this point. I'm really thinking in 2 major directions, which is record something make it seem like it came out at some earlier point in history. I think if we do that. I want it to the You know, a nearly perfect. Which, poses some difficult because a, a lot of money you have to spend on the adventure. The other thing is that I would like to really hard, looking at possibly getting band in the box pain in the max or whatever called something along those lines are. One of those. Programs and. Kinda he's just Hi Ben, cards, and choose type of band in a place behind U. S sake as a potential kind of stop gap between actually getting back together with our Ben again number is, concert for iPhones Whatever it is that comes next. Just to be able to start playing like that and then of course, I think. That is definitely something that's happening at a later date in history that is something that is happening. You know, somewhere around 2014 or maybe even in the future. For all I know. But. So it will require looking quite a bit more aged. I guess is gonna be something of an issue as well. With that approach, which on some levels is going to be easier. But. I think it when it comes to the testing issue. It's may actually be more difficult in some way. But once it's up and running and it was actually could be kind of a go. 2 type of thing. I could be used during down time and, I think, actually, maybe. The majority of this project is going to be down time. I E times and we are not actively playing shows, all. 45 or 6 or however many of us are going to be of any given time, seems like downtime is going to be the more common reality. So You know, gearing up for that reality, preparing for that reality and what else we may not get around, something more. Active then til 20 30 years of that so. We'll see what happens, but I think we could.

No comments: