Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: Hi Erin Dowell

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience



3/15/14 10:45 PM 6 days ago

Art:
So I just wonder if That. This is something that's kinda coming together for me, yeah all a lot about the story is. Coming Together, you know that there is a lot of different aspects that I can I really SAT down and you know is hammered it all out. I could definitely. I think. Put, together, plausible time line. There are some issues. There's definitely a couple of places that probably need to Pete. Hi Erin Dowell it and you know the devil in the details, might prevent the story from ever getting to that. 4 You know, getting to that final stage. Where we've. From the beginning, middle, to the, and You know, but I guess one of the things that i'm kidding interested in this is just the way in these emails that we sketch out various ideas and various possibilities and it's interesting, if to me to have all 3 or 4 or 5 different possibilities. As possibilities. You know, as I could have been that way. Maybe not. Maybe this other way You know it to me that It is more interesting. I don't know. I don't know why that scenes acceptable. That seems like a destination for me to take imparted It has to do with the fact that we've embrace to, the process as part of the product, that the product is actually it is in parts, the many elements that that are going into working toward a product, our actually part of the product. So you know going on that same line. The fact that there would be multiple story line. It's about the fact that that they would all the possible story lines. You know, that's something that I think is is very much in there just dialed that the many of us are very comfortable with going all the way back to my is treating choose your own adventure. I mean pretty much the most awesome books i read one of the kid You know the fact that there could be multiple story Alliance Obviously a different situation here but You know I'm more more in the non fiction sense that spoke we're doing. You know, and when or surfing. We are creating a text, that if you were to committed to book form at some point. You know you put it in the E that you give someone the Initial.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What do comments look like? I want them to not be too clunky. I want them definitely to have the same font and color, etc.

Anonymous said...

Wonder what it looks like if you do it anonymously. Or if you don't have a Google account.