Sunday, April 27, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: hey ms. rivalry

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.



4/21/14 2:11 PM 6 days ago
Hey, I've got through ideas for the project so Number one, I've got again. It's early tag for a little. I was thinking about this concept. That's the, hey ms. rivalry with trying to be that he develops this very strange from technique to out perform the drum performance. Jenny be made on fact that you need a beep. I tried or in the Detroit wheels and I want to attack at age is Over. The phone But the other idea with the I think you may we should get out of. The space that we're in right now and focus more on developing A. T. V. Pilot, and several episodes, my stinking there. Is that a T. V is super hot right now it's in the super weird stuff. It's in for into very high literary level trauma and I think we've got it and original story at a time where, and there aren't that many original stories going on. I also take her number of other transit we can capitalize on on the biggest ones being, this kind of specialization of unknown band you know in this is really important bans of the 7 this is no one's ever heard of. There's a great joke about that. I'm currently in the of the other day so I think that's in the air. So I'm sitting these guys. Several forces in the market coming together all AT once and, I think maybe. Since we're kind of waiting list right now, rather than a performing place maybe make sense to folks start writing, towards that direction. And then see if we can meet with you know like Netflix R A N C or something while like that You know my dream but I was needs to see if you'll be 2 then we have. It's on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Which with the US. So yeah, let me know. Take care.

No comments: