Friday, April 4, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: Billy Dee They have preferred 2 see

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience. 



3/16/14 4:02 PM 5 days ago

Art:
Okay, so I'm also thinking about. How am I going to be pitching these various media Ideas and and you know presenting them in the atela sized editorial voice, that is meant to be objective. I, behind the scenes third person objective. Not now No, now not part of the story here. I suppose retired person objective and I just object doubly relating where all the stuff comes from. In terms of the voice, mails far the intense voicemail. Archives researchers, and followers of. The site enthusiasts researchers enthusiasts and sundry followers of. The Arthur white project of preferred To release. The transcription of those voice messages. Without, alteration 5 to 10 so I mean. Kind of. It's pretty obvious is you read some of those transcripts that the transcription, software is Not, really all that good but, that You know going along with the motif of On, intelligent, Billy Dee They have preferred 2 see that in it first hand Whatever errors that happens to house into make whatever alterations, they want for their own purposes, prefer to receive it so I want to do a little bit of searching, because actually, I. I think you know. I mean, if that the FBI, or C IA, or anyone else for that matter wanted to a look at any transcripts of calls. They probably wouldn't want someone going in and trying to fix all the errors that occurred in transcription whatever means software issues. So, I think that that's probably how I won't be surprised if that is any standards for the disappointing that if there is any transcription whether it be. You know, law enforcement or Education academic, I. I would imagine that the standard 4 or transcripts would be that you would want to have an on it. It's It's transcribed and and if you know just how ridiculous some of the transcription sorry. I think it's gonna be kind of an interesting thing.

No comments: