Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: Paradox sickly

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.



4/26/14 6:37 PM 2 days ago
So I think one of the things that I've been feeling like he's Yeah, that would be great if you could. I did most of it, When you What You're Doing you with you. I mean come up with you, commit suicide. Really 2 what the situation is. But the current situation is, by trying to leap into something else to leap into some other reality You know, Paradox sickly. The Journey going on the journey. One of the revelations feel like I've had a good day. Is, going on the journey is really what it involves it is remaining where you are, you know that actually. The easier thing to do, way to avoid the journey. It is 2 in the park. You Know. The follows, invention You know, and that actually one of the place where we make that in our journey, is when we stay stale when we are kind of crucified by our situation. And we remain in that and we don't, I have to be taken down. From that crock. From that situation and So what is that me and I mean. I think it means to just keep a very organic feel so. What happening now or you know they're a lot of people who are gonna be doing all sorts of things. I can't guarantee that they will, abide by, the same principles. There may be people who really if you mobilize for lack of a better word, and I tried, accomplish something in I think that that's Fine. You know, maybe that's the reality, the situation for them. Maybe we Mobile I've seen is something that they can do. Without, losing that sense of being centered, or of being Senators period cell. That's fine. As for me. The only feel like I need to use. What's at my disposal and I need.

No comments: