Saturday, May 3, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: City of one situation

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.



4/26/14 6:53 PM 5 days ago
The soul of the subject of limit and A very popular one. But ones freedom. You Know operate to whatever extent take Canon the discovers women and I don't know. I don't know what the experiences or how to describe the experiences becoming acquainted with ones limits is. But. It's not an entirely on pleasant experience discover limits. It's not an entirely SAT experiences. To discover that one has limits. I was just the fact is, City of one situation, dictates. A certain range of action. For the constraints you And for ride your place in the mix, only a very narrow range of choices available, I. I don't find that to be. 8 disheartening, discovery. In some ways it's pretty empower thing to not have to imagine, and tragic, concoctions, hey, it's a til late stage in life. You know I'm really kind of the second half of life to try taken cock some reality that to bring some sort of reality into existence at this late. State. It would be frustrating. And And unsuccessful it and. Would it drain and the president of It's very real meeting. And it's It's phoneless and would leave everything that real. It Would, impoverished that reality, and putting one side, or putting 11 hopes and some sort of transcend in reality. The has no existence. So. I think that's part of what I'm trying to get out. Right now, both in the song that I, just, Roads and, and generally I think in my approach the project is, that one thing isn't You know, It's just kind of a writer, and then I'd spend a bad that's been a bad thing in certain ways. I have absolutely no ability to market myself, or if you can. Thanks, in those terms.

No comments: