Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: I spoke with all the songs

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.



5/7/14 11:01 PM 5 days ago
Hey, so I don't know if you'll be able to hear. And you just left. I did just walk around get all of the work done here, but I think that's kind of what I mean coming to this conclusion about. I mean as usual. You know it's kind of the person of Jesus Christ, where all these things you come. Clear to me But got you know Obviously, what we're doing with with You know the current situation. The current situation is one. That is, far removed. From that reality. And yet, and in almost photo negative distortion of I I I just started reflection of what it should, B. And so, in some sense. I think that's fair post modern approaches. We are not necessarily going to directly be saying, hey thing doctor at home, but You know, I think that's bringing up some of these distortion. As for the lack of a better word. How you know in a roundabout way point. The ideal and anyway. That's That's. That's one of the main thing that I'm thinking about the position, point, continuing to blog continuing to get these things down. I think that I have a couple more days. It's to make it through and I was you know. Maybe it's just kind of an endless things. Maybe it just goes on and on and It was no ended shy kind of like climbing a mountain view, always think that you're getting there, and just take a look over this next Ridge and then you're gonna see the summer. With insight. And then you get to next Ridge. And you don't see the summer. And so you know, maybe having that. But how you feel, most are coming around the corner. That I mean. I have an opportunity soonest on the cell. I spoke with all the songs. The Noss backed up making notes available to people who can Do something with them copyrighting getting already and, I just having that. And if you know. Maybe it's. Maybe it's shortsighted. Maybe it's. If it's not a good day.

No comments: