Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: Maybe prosthetic

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.



4/26/14 10:24 PM 9 days ago
And I guess, just calling to this What are we doing now. I mean. I did consider the karaoke thing as you know to do that for or consider that up for a long time But you know. And, that I'm just thinking about the whole thing with dad that this is. It's not just to karaoke. It's the creating of songs on that and choosing. I'm pretty much starting from square one. And then also the custom name aspect. And so there's a lot of aspects. Their that. I just don't have the 4 there, too to go through at this point. I'm not willing to I'm not willing to take away from all the other things that I have, responsibilities who You know, and then and then there is like Some, collaborate there's people a bit interested in the project that certain points to you You can email them, and they don't email you back. Now i mean, you can try to force that issue Whatever. But there's things. I mean limits can take that form as well. Where, kind of becomes obvious that That's probably no longer in opened or you can maybe it's good. Hope it at some later date. Certainly you know you don't wanna shut the door, in your own mind, necessarily, but See, you definitely move on in another direction. When that happens. So You know, now I just feel Like. Some of this idea that We're doing a reunion tour that we're You know, come back tour. Maybe prosthetic, we may not need casting once this thing is all Over. And if that's the case studies. You know, I guess I don't know. I get up. 30 to 40 songs now would be great to have 50 to 60 songs. By that time, which is about the I'm on a time to take speech writer Sciences 20 years to write 20 sons. I can, or the faster than that. But and You know if that is actually perfect, because that's something that I said way back when you now self fulfilling promises possibly but, but that'd be nice to have more songs by then. Just, bail out on that, which is really, the the prime ask for the whole thing, scenes.

No comments: