Thursday, May 8, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: spiritually substantial Rome

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.



4/26/14 10:32 PM 10 days ago
So I mean. Ultimately, I think we come to this question of a You know, with as well. So many things. In this Jen role spiritually substantial Rome, that were talking about. A lot of people of the the laughs, bastion of criticism for this sort of thing. Is that it leads. Quite system, that it leads to the thing that it produces. Nothing minute, is on engaged. And I don't know. I mean. I may be costing on the fumes of something else I may not have the You know the full confirm for the for a Full exit stencil. Vision here. But nonetheless I. I do think that it's pretty interesting. We're pretty important, too. Good to the bottom of What kind of sir Remedy or, equally, M. A. D or or acceptance of the Presence, in bracing of the present. In bracing of one's existence of bracing ones, identity, and acceptance of the limits one science. What When does that. Blossom, into something. Because I, I think, and I don't think that this is something from within the system, but I think it is. One of these things where you have like For example be university You know I just is. But then we find out that it's being. It's getting a constant in fluent. I was energy because it You know it's not only expanding. It's, expanding at that and accelerating rates and I guess the inference. If you can make from that is is that it's receiving an influence of of energy. That's a lot to do that then So I think we have a similar thing where You know we're just talking. It is the just is. But at the same time. We maintain, that through some mysterious. I wouldn't even say process, but through some mysterious presence. Something in that. But there's a flourishing doesn't happen. Even when we have, impatiens, at a very high pitch.

No comments: