Saturday, May 10, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: sheet music with Ericsson courts

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.



5/7/14 10:12 PM 2 days ago
Take the current iteration, or the current idea on moving forward at least for me right now. You know I have been gone through my number of different phases, as to what I'd like to accomplish first or It would be. The only thing that I accomplished. Ever is just getting the concert, price for and ready to go You know I want to add a little drama to it. I guess in my own mind. Hi thinking That. I want to get the concert for ice land, ready to go such that were right to die or become incapable of performing any of these songs of this concert, that other people would be able to. And you know that. There is probably quite a bit of arrogance in that. But going along with I think some of the drama of the story. I know the otherwise story about someone who has basically been rendered more or less incapable of performing his own music I. I think that the that dramas, appropriate, and and I'd like to start living in that direction. And just have that the my focus so that would be in recordings, scratch recordings but I want to do a little bit better, Job, but the recordings. Actually, probably primarily just. You know, synthesizer directly in 2 I directly into the computer into just get those. Kinda hammered out such that you get a basic understanding of the flow sheet music with Ericsson courts, I. I don't think that I'm going to end up doing like actual. She because they just just kind of. Court, chart, that go along with the lyrics. And to be able to finish that. And then it You know present that make that available. And then you know, kind of sit back and see if anything happens for the most part. If you are the people do it but. Maybe attend to some other things. But I don't know if that's That seems like a very satisfying and the point and I don't, often a very good idea about. And point. As you know So I think I'm going to explore the idea.

No comments: