Sunday, May 4, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: Hola tree

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.



4/26/14 6:57 PM 5 days ago
Where did I leave off. I I was just talking about. The discovery of limits is is not a discouraging or disheartening realization. I think. What I'm saying is, is that this is. My approached the project You know, appreciating the contribution of other people, hoping that they're not engaging in some of these things that I am, talking about where You know, people are aiming at something that is not. That has no Hey sis. In reality, You know, Because, you know belt on, nothing and So You know I set it up about that. I don't, need to say anything else about that. I just. I'm kind of relaxing the end of this and I feel like I'm having a surge of inspiration. As to you know, not only creative flair musically or, politically, but also just inspiration about living this own living this life HI living this life that I currently have and which is loving Mercy itself. It's That is, I think if we wanna Christian Reiser baptized. The. Mostly existence of concepts. It's to say that Well, what I'm discovering. In these limits is You know, On the one hand the cross, but also on the other hand. God's will. And there is they'd kind of joy and I kind of 4 minutes. I'll kind of film and and well, You know. The be constrained in, in touch in the area. The ways. It is good thing, and many things discovered that in You know I'm kind of getting just. I need flavor of that. But You know it's it's just kind of like with Hola tree. I think one of the things that will treat each issue is you can never pull the trigger. I mean, you just so often you would just like to 2 6. Explain what you mean or just You know figure it out. And just put it down on paper.

No comments: