Thursday, May 15, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: those remaining people who are Still

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.



5/7/14 11:17 PM 7 days ago
Hey, I. I think pretty much more or less the same thing can be said about an artist. Or and Paulette. Is that they are not the source and that they recognize the need for inspiration and they know that you know. I think a lot and all that. And And you know that the whole bit so up as the source You know so I. I mean, this is very clear to me at this point I don't know if it's clear to you I. I pretty much figured out exactly what what I'm talking about here. Where on the one hand. There is a very real kind of nothingness that we have fallen into You know where you have people that are not anywhere close to being called leaders You know they r Really, if anything. You know what they're doing anything but approach is Bolton as their appropriate in the polls or some other people. You know of these. These often times So. Pretty. Pretty U B S profits in harder. And so on and and just kind of like appropriate in beating through Associates through Acklin these people's thoughts another incident. You know that on the other hand, the person is Stephens belt up on that states you know that you have any more and more empty. Of, actors, and I'm I'm kind of stopping to think of those remaining actors those remaining people who are Still. You Know willing to get their up on stage and certainly You know called members come to my but many artists You know, especially, recording artist come to mind to put himself up on that stage. And that Not very good either. You know half the stuff and and kind of their their conception their idea himself, is very much. You know much more exaggerated, version of this comes from me, you know and I was. I. I think you know, 1. One example is coming and what s and some of the puts themselves up on that stage and you know just begin to draw some. Pretty ridiculous conclusions about there important, in the world. So there's something in between those the realities. I don't think it's kind of a middle path I think it's really something that entirely mess. 5. Both of those alternatives and like everything. It's fine. Com Nations. Christ.

No comments: