Sunday, May 11, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: About calls and calls called involvement

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.



5/7/14 10:18 PM 3 days ago
And I guess one of the things that I've been kind of interested in, lately has been. It's the reading up on some of these actual stories. You Know About calls and calls called involvement and call like organization I think one that I've been particularly interested in this is L. Ron Hubbard is full story in Werner Earhart and some of that whole cast of characters, from back in the seventies and eighties Obviously you know. Kind of a different character. To those different, inclination this Of of that phenomenon. I'll run harbored is is just I. I mean just in saying he put put Carlton Farthington to you soon, okay cool. So You know, I mean just really really disturbing stuff. But I'm really in. Juline being able to have it. And then maybe a little bit scary, but enjoying being able to have that mind of a call. Leader in the freedom to be able to say whatever comes to mind and have it be true. It is that wrong is that disturbing kind of fun. Just just how free wheeling. I mean when you watch video footage, just tell free wheeling and confident. These people were no, Second, casting themselves. Just, always ready With a very detailed and confident reply really be able to pontificating. At 18, and, and I think that that's a pretty amazing. Pretty amazing opportunity. Actually what it comes to You know, maybe a Dramatic monologues being able to have it, that voice before artistic group or what. It purposes. I'm kind of. Please, scraping the surface of it so far, but I'm kinda interested in getting into a little bit more deeply. What does Carlton Farthington have to say. What is his talk to you soon. What are his. Very. D's and I think one of the things.

No comments: