Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: panda roads

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.



4/26/14 10:28 PM 10 days ago
So I don't know. I've been talking about the same thing for a long time but bottom line is. I feel like when you stop thinking about that transcend incision, and maybe someone does need to think about that in and maybe for those people. That's not a chance and incision, that's very much. A vision that can exist in the present without the pride in the presence. The present up its power and of its value. Hey love. It's, Rich nest, For some people. But for me. I don't think that is the case. That. The present needs to have a phone values that it doesn't it. It can't have, that value that meeting got rich nest siphoned away, by some kind of future dream. So. That being the case. You know, I think there's more modest options that are available, or approximate options, that are available. And And maybe close at hand. There maybe a panda roads. At the church, for example. I heard this You know, that's the kind of things that I had. Not her up to this point. When I was going in transit and dreams. Now, it may or may not be there. If it's not there then. It's not there but. Father is interested in playing inches jamming out, and I'm sure something's come up that news. I've got a number people, poor kind of course, and 2 You know if the spirit moves me for move, so at some point, getting together and. Sam ring things out could happen now. How is that different from Having gone, hopefully you've What is it 14 years without doing anything You know, just kind of sitting on the song switch to me is. It's a little suggest of of maybe something problematic. In my this position and bye. My attitude toward this sort of thing You know, I think there is there's gotta be in open masters in in communication, continually. Speaking, continually listening, continually studying in relationships, If you're not being those things that I that another kind of 8.

No comments: