Monday, March 10, 2014

Agniesczka's Theme (song fragment)

The following is one of a series of song fragments Arthur seemed to be working on in the days and weeks leading up to the Concert for Iceland.  Recorded in a variety of formats and locations, these tracks will be released as they become available.



Part 1: G, C, G, C, G, C, F, G (2x), G, C
Part 2: Em, Am, F(add B), C, Am, F(add B), Fm, Fm13, C/G, Em/G, Edim/G, F, Fm, Fm13, C
Okay, here's a rough take of "Agniesczka's Theme," which is so unbelievably sappy I'm afraid it's plagiarized.  I hope you can hear from my shabby lead work in the second part the kind of anthemic, stadium-type guitar I am seeking.  Drum wise I hear tympani crescendo-type build up in that part as well.  In other words make it as maudlin and melodramatic as possible!
I don't know whether to stand up and cheer or vomit in my mouth.

No comments: