Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: mistake theology

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.



9/16/14 5:09 AM 9 days ago
Hello to experience that for the first time to the I. I just think of Abraham, Lou You know maybe dat i don't. I don't think you did, but maybe it doesn't. I don't know kinda passed on to him. So all through it. And such. But way The error and being approached, by 7. Got and not having any idea about This person is believe that God and and then actually getting enough. These are pretty crazy things I. I think the maybe it is a universal thing, that You know, guidance, obviously doesn't Like I said before that and if you can use insurance and the things that have already been experience, but if we're just sort of resting on those Laurel then. Are you gonna have a chance. 23. Are we going to have a chance. 2. You caught up in that room answer cell and I don't think that we are. I think that we recapitulated. We we didn't work out that the and all that stuff and and you know we come in with our own little foregone conclusion. All of which are true. But. Not What gas getting. I think it in time. If not, that's not the laugh at that point. We were talking about. The topic of creation and we're talking about the topic, mistake theology, yeah you know all of the doctor and everything, so it's still there But that's not what this It's about that's not what we're doing right now, we're doing something else we're doing something else. You know, I mean if you want to think of it from my cellphone. If what we're doing something else in television history right now. I'm gonna stay in through something that experience here. Whether it be the experience of Creation or easy experience of being called out of You know if you have an I've given time and laser beam. Steve, Just, or whatever. I'm gonna give me a nice things of that and I didn't know if not a foregone conclusion. And I'm going to so i can use the old. If the where I'm going to discover the things to you If you do personal, error. I think that for.

No comments: