Saturday, September 20, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: The Conventional Allen

Soon Yi Previn and Woody Allen at the Tribeca Film Festival.jpg
"Soon Yi Previn and Woody Allen at the Tribeca Film Festival" by David Shankbone - David Shankbone. Licensed under CC BY 3.0 via Wikimedia Commons.

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.




9/16/14 4:56 AM 32 hours ago
Yeah, I don't know if it's significant that 3000 but creation is is something that has shared with all. People it. It's not part of the covenant. 35 and then creation in this experience would be something that shirts that all people, it would be easy. Testament or A A Revelation. That would be available all people. You know, because we're all This is from van for them and then. And so, in some ways. We Partake of some kind of. I think maybe pre with pre religious experience alright and in again You know some of the things that I'm sitting. I feel like I'm tripping on. Very nice. Dr only. But. And I'm just gonna saving that they want to correct with it, but would be great. Because, I. I just think that is kind of an interesting phenomenon is why wiring harness tap into this and You know, maybe not going through the conventional Allen is because you know, we do have people going to the conventional Avenue Evanston. Sometimes I wonder about the the quality of luck to you produce in there going through the conventional attitudes HI. I think this is. That. When We Partake in creation, got lots of go back and I don't, for, or you know You know, I know I don't wanna I don't wanna jump to conclusions about this, but because of the Thank God wants us to go back to you. So, pretty religious. Experience, okay free all the things that were revealed in the Bible and then You know, and and back to that periods of creation, which was pretty the file. And we're God within the last review and so anyway. And try and throw it back into that have experience of that former slaves, it'll never be at your for mostly 0. That would be nothing again, but I have that experience because.

No comments: