Saturday, October 4, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: skype almost came up with the Trinity

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.



9/16/14 5:14 AM 9 days ago
So I had. I think that that's You know that's one of those things that God wants us to get a got one God wants to give us an experience that I'm I'm just An instance of the same thing. So I realize, but I liked the idea, that we have a chance. To Be A taken And And no, we're not a taken, but we get a chance to be. A Pagan and we get a chance to see, this through pagan nice, we get a chance to discover some of these realities, through pagan I have some. The put you on speaker phone. Excuse me Hi Tony, I. I just always thought it was really cool. How, for example. If you can. Bye now And in seeing, the skype almost came up with the Trinity, with his idea of the one intellectual principal and so i mean that. That's amazing. And just I think. That You Know. Christianity was round at that point when he was Friday, but really doesn't seem like he's very heavily influenced by other even thinking about it. Looking to it, scriptural and Dr know revelation or traditions No, I can't get any of that. He's just kind of realizing that God must have used to read moments and he doesn't quite a hit it right on the nose. Of course You know it's not really from C. Scott phone in his identity, but, and, bye. I thought that poor thing. Okay, that you could happen if I don't know. Same day and I'm not saying that You know, or busy experience in would suggest You know, result in something. Re-dialed it. I don't think that it is. I think that it's it's a very exiting type of thing. You know, there is anything we have already been established art and This is the mandated that is just not really, their province. But I do think that there's an opportunity to discover some things in rediscover some things through those taking nice. And you know in the same way. Where I see, those things happening and different religions in different, philosophies. The that straightens my face.

No comments: