Monday, September 29, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: Received full Revelations of

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.



9/16/14 5:05 AM 9 days ago
Test test. And I'm trying to get that maybe. Why some of those hit hardest actually made ME HI added advantage on this. You know, wanna come. 2. The A creative. Because the You know they have no problem going back to that moment fire two religions, and those do that you know air out before we head You know, Received full Revelations of. Of. It's been given to us, through. True Religion, He This is in stock. You know I'm just trying to call 4, why that isn't quite honestly. You know why I was much better, listen to some of those artist and I will. Two, Christian artist at least. The when he comes to music and in poetry in Literature could that be one reason and it is there a way. Is there a way 8 4 I mean. It seems like seems like they should be. I don't think that it's. It doesn't seem. Really strange, that having religion. That being Christian we've put you at a disadvantage. When you come. 2388 and and I'm wondering if there's a way checking all that stuff that the door. Net things of that true. Like I said before that thing with any of the dot. And that list. But oh well. God For the call. One into this experience of creation. Creating from sorry from the up and you know that there's been put together, K I. This is what it is. Bye bye. But they have that experience in creating from that And I don't, work on conclusions to have a note to chat with us come down from the mountain To have no old the New Testament sitting on your book shelf. And since see what What this universe is about. He wasn't got it is about You know I don't know if the more Stuart most of the like. 4 You know some of the people and Dennis is we're in we covered got for the first time. You know, I know if I have.

No comments: