Thursday, September 25, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: Experience, Joey

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.



9/16/14 5:00 AM 32 hours ago
Hi. This is here experience better and because God knows the they need to. And make sure that we would. Experience, Joey. And you know in doing an experience that experiencing that that to create. Now from nothing but from Chaos. And I have a new revelation that we have, which is all. Here it is back on the way nothing about years of experience. Nicky, any of that. That's happened with the new so I'm gonna be able to put in the new covenant That's all. So here But HI, This is not time travel back before all of that. Since we are headed into the lightness of God and since we do house that aspect be Little creators. I have an experience of going back. Because He knows that we'll have a chance to rejoice in our creation, and I. I feel like a lot of people out of our 7 have felt that way felt like You know I may. I may even though quite a few things that I really hold of each true. , it otherwise. But I can't really bring those to the table artistically and, I think that's kind of what I'm trying to get it here. Is. You know, Christian artist, as to You know some other calls. Why did you leave all that stuff at the door, so to speak. And and head back into this. This is. If you're a winner. No, that has been established, none of those true, and I don't think they part rooms but none of those true. 78. It has been established. And I was wondering if that gives two counts. For the fact that we can kind of a lot of insight artist. People who obviously don't have any of those true. And it is You know I was just kind of a band in those are never have chosen the first place, really doing so amazing things amazing thing.

No comments: