Friday, May 22, 2015

Farthington's Voicemail: Not going to get Prozac with it

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.


So anyways. Very interesting possibilities there. I was out if you're aware of any of this probably not. You know, as we've mentioned the 4 he's pretty much aware of a totally different level of reality. But it is much. As he is at the end of this long. Lainey, it's that traces itself all the way back to price. Yeah, it's pretty awesome. By the way we have extended back that far, and we are now in Detroit maybe he's unaware of what he's doing. And yet other people, possibly with their own Ideas, begin noticing. Some things and. Wondering. Whether or not. He Is this of filming is return of Arthur, and and You know, kind of. 3. Establishment, of There with the rain. You know that rain whatever it is associated with. The load stone with Leif Ericson with or Syrian legend. With. I need a SIM through this and Rome and Troy. And so this is all. Some of the content that I would like us to mine. It would really like us to think about You know the whole heart of white nice idea. Is. I think you which in this context and. What, are, what are we doing here. I mean, I mean, I'm not sure. I think that there is there's definitely some commentary here. I'm not gonna not impose any, crotchety on it right now. Not going to get Prozac with it, gonna let it be. And kind of like see where it all leads. But I think it intersects with so much of our content, and and what I'd like to move on to next. So I'm gonna get cut off again is the contacts that this idea of legends, provides I think as a very important context. In one that we should adopt. When questions arise about the apparent contradictions the An accurate is homes. The because historical problems that come up. In and as our answer to that to recontact July's to read frame.

No comments: