Monday, May 25, 2015

Farthington's Voicemail: I don't have requested bucks

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.


4/4/15 1:21 PM 7 weeks ago
So you know. I thought IN know what I was going to say is I don't have requested bucks. I don't have resource to be able to read a lot of things that I am just kind of walking around as someone who has only has requires 2 things that I can sing, and things that I can say, you know. Occasionally I do have time to sit down and and read some things or I can walk around with the book but. If the ratio of verbal and orel things that I do, as opposed to literate things that I do is still paying very much in favor of the orel and the verbal which I think the clue and would not be surprised that and that you know our understanding of history, in half centuries. You Know cents, Eliza be sometimes or Newton bird press, has tilted it on. It's more in this direction of being able to locate things in space in time and and many of the arrogance sees that we've had about ohh it's just gonna be a matter of time and determine assed type ideas about being able to describe everything. That it is rational, that it can be reduced You know, is being kinda turned out. It's had. As we move back in this or ohh and verbal directions. So, I will like that that that that that's happening because I think that it's very appropriate. I don't know how many people are gonna kinda hang on and go come along. For That ride but, I needless to see her. You know it does seem to be the case that We are getting push more and more in that direction that I need the most of communication that we're using our moving us in the direction of this different sort of consciousness which was the soil of which selections, okay and legends originated and So we have a better I think we are in a better position now, then we were. Even just a matter of decades ago, to be willing to hear a story like this to be willing to be let in a lot of different directions. Didn't you hear of any potentially things that would seem in coherent from That 62 perspective. That. Kinda linear courtesies June. Euclid E N way of looking at the world. I think we're in much better position to hear a story that is not. This is fairly construed in those terms or using that as it's frame, hey.

No comments: