Sunday, October 5, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: We should. Not be terrified.

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.



9/16/14 5:18 AM 2 weeks ago
Hello You know I. I'm pretty much done. That's all I have to say You know I'm making a case as to why. We should. Not be terrified. I can go over some of those back to you know all of it, the letting go. It is Is there different, here at the OR. I'll talk to see. I do think he he's up in your heart. Obviously we we going to benefit of this. Yeah me. So serious and everything like that all that stuff, this is the status and Scott. You know, for our forefathers. And for all those days and it is down in think that for 4. Religion in think that's where You know, being safe from so many difficulties, that You know so many so many other previous generations of had to deal with. The Paul be. Borowitz and then after the establishment of religion. Yeah but. Again, get summarize. In order to have that experience creation. You know God wants us to get back, maybe just something resembling something of avoid something like a boy. Something, before but pretty date any of those things of that the steps, and and I've Piper, 1, equipment. I spoke with I have, really enjoyed hole. In You know if you The reason that I have done in the in the Cherie, Rishi visiting. Another call if you have an amazing bye. And I, and he even quote unquote again artist, or, or what so ever musicians, song writers. I've been amazed by what they're capable and I'm not willing to say that they're doing the somewhere 05, the creative Spirit of God, I need that. Actually, is The more speechless, perspective so. I like to think that there's something.

No comments: