Sunday, June 29, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: Shh, Shh, Shh, Shh

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.




5/30/14 11:29 PM 4 weeks ago
And I'm tied up all that. I think you know the dinosaur is is a pretty interesting, metaphor for so many different things. Yes, one thing is This thing that is Ben spelled over for so long. It is it. It has so many different associations. With the Don of time. You know, with very primitive prime ordeal times and Also, I think calling tonight and some some Ideas of the Garden of Eden and creation, probably talk to you okay hey. Shh, Shh, Shh, Shh, okay check. Yeah, I can't talk too long ago. You know some other things. Also our You know this is really been sort of a cornerstone for a certain kind of a tia's. I think in recent times and and in some ways the dinosaur is the God I was a Tia's you know. It's just such a punk see. Okay bridge, kacoos or who 6 You know the dinosaur is is kind of is taking that place and to save the You know they never existed. But You know it gets into this. Interesting thing where we've no one's ever seen one. Let me see lots of skills and them. It's a really kind of amazing thing to think about or even imagine the, dinosaur could've fixes stating that the dinosaur could still exists in that it's not just the police. I am, are you know about that incident. Ohh. I'm going to look at it took. I got to leave so bye hello. I had to go over there and called your, and. That is no longer a police the reality are alright because we're being on. I think that alright alright. You're going to get that guy. This way sweet dreams.

No comments: