Sunday, January 17, 2016

Harbaugh

The following is an excerpt of an email sent from Art to Will on 24 October 2015.

Jim Harbaugh
Jim Harbaugh

Google and Facebook will cause the civil war, robots basically, by the way they serve up content. Based on my recent interests in news stories, my Google app is serving me up all Breitbart and Fox News. I imagine those on the other side are being served up the exact opposite. So when we have killed each other and the humans are weakened from years of civil war, the robots will take over.

And I think the robot's style of government will, in the early going at least, be Skinnerian. Check out his Beyond Freedom and Dignity if you want a glimpse of what that will look like!

I take that back: it already is Skinnerian!

I take that back: it's also serving me up stories about Harbaugh.

Is this what the lodestone does?

No comments: