Friday, June 12, 2015

Farthington's Voicemail: dial hectic

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.

4/17/15 3:21 PM 7 weeks ago
Hello just calling you again and and trying to get some starts off my chest. I suppose about where the project is headed. Hi Big One other thing and you know so the last one. I talked about. Kind of makes a lot of 4 threads and streams and and some of the communication difficulties back go along with that. All right now I'm talking about another dichotomy or dial hectic. For dial logic or whatever it is. I don't know what their car after that I call. Is. Z many assistance. Dear Jesus and and the whole thing, where, we house. A couple people are pretty much died Jetta call. In terms of what they are trying to do. I think that would probably fall. Mostly to, Alison and will and Yeah, I did call sir to a large extent me that I, but I do engaged in that quite a bit, which is just, X. Delaney what's The project is about. It never really entering into any the roles. I mean we'd rather than we all have that the medical 5 to us even one set of not been involved in any project certain people to greater or lesser extent. So, for example. Some of my emails can be or some of my communications, just in general can be that you had a call in the just trying to talking about the project and explain certain aspects of the project. Or at least trying to explain certain aspects of the projects And And then I think the other aspect, and I am telling you know telling storytelling calling the story, it not be coming part of the story. But of course we have, that lunatic aspect as well. There Will and I have played. The rule and he's actually gonna performance and so there's that aspect. But I think. Also, in the Communications I. I tend to from time to time slip and 2 more often than that, hey. Carlton Farthington. And if so, like what I'm saying is not bringing any sort of diet get a call. Light, to the narrative. Our or explaining anything or making myself clear, or coming from some object is being point tell you from some objective standpoint. But rather, entering into that role. And if.

No comments: