Saturday, July 5, 2014

Farthington's Voicemail: so ready to get rid of guns

A treasure trove of Carlton Farthington's voicemails has recently been made available to the blog.  At the request of researchers, enthusiasts, law enforcement agencies, and other followers of the project, voice-to-text transcriptions have been published as-is rather than edited for sense.  We hope that this will better capture the texture of the spoken word, rendering it more accessible and/or flexible for the diverse purposes of our audience.



7/2/14 6:19 AM 3 days ago
And that it so continuing on just opening that back up and and allowing that force to return the one's life and and to see what happened and You know it's it's a pretty hard thing to do, but if you look at it, anything that people do around this stage of life, the, too have something of that fact. We really does require opening up something It is not going to be controlled that now just gotten to the stage where You know, control and and knowing where one stands is, is if you could just not providing the same kind of satisfaction. And that you at You know at the same time. I'll be getting to see the value of that turbulence one. Experienced in. You know, with so ready to get rid of guns already done. I forget about and move on from in freeze over so that we could actually maybe accomplish a couple of things in life, and and I've really enjoyed. Being able to hook up with some things in life. You know even even musically even creatively. I feel like I've been able to accomplish more without having to do massive course corrections just huge episodes of turbulence that kinda made it mean that I had to come back to the news. I news thesis, before I could make any sort of forward progress, personally or create a plea or otherwise. So, I really have appreciated that in feel like I've got a lot of benefit out of that. But, I. I do think that the metaphor I'm freezing, okay. Nelson, allowing him 2 or wrapped allowing him 2 no longer beat dormant is meaningful to me is not too on the level of the story, but on the level of my personal life. But. Is there anyway to do that because because because that makes sense is ice some how. You know, the more appropriate elements and it's not really an element of water you know. Water is the element of frozen water You know that if we if we think that there.

No comments: